Thursday, December 8, 2011

woot woot

Ya'll I went shopping. But let me explain!!! Wednesday I had a mystery shop located in the Springville Walmart. We were also running low on milk and ripe fruit (there's a pear sitting in the friut bowl that is determined not to become appealing) so I needed to make a WIC trip. And I did. And that (plus toilet paper and coasters - NOT FOOD ITEMS) is all I did.

I was mentally set. I knew I don't have the control to not purchase great deals so I simply didn't look. I got what I need, kept my eyes on my list and my children and hurried through the store.

Some of you might understand the significance of this accomplishment, the other set of you and just nod and smile at me.

Heads up for the next trip though. I've noticed that we're running low on things like chicken stock base... and item I like to have on hand but not exactly part of the menu budget and a pretty chunk of my seventyish dollars. [sigh] I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

And that about sums it all up! Thanks for reading. Talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment